- Nursery & KG : 7.30a.m to 11.30a.m. Monday-Friday
- Class I to V : 7.30am to 1:25pm Monday – Friday
- Class VI & VII: 7:30am-1:25pm Monday – Friday and 1st & 3rd Saturday
Uniform sample is available at admission office. Black colour shoes with Velcro straps are recommended. On Fridays, we have house T-shirt with black sorts. Children wear a full sleeve sweater for winter. Uniforms and books are supplied by vendors at school premises.
Girls should wear unobtrusive earrings. Girls may use black or blue hair bands/ribbons to tie their hair. Boys need to have a neat, short haircut.
Books & Syllabus
We follow Private publications for NUR- StdV. Std VI onwards we follow a mix of selected books both from NCERT & Pvt. Publishers.
School CBSE Affiliation
Our application for Certificate of Recognition (COR) is under process with the Dept of Education, Government of Odisha. We shall be applying for CBSE Affiliation. Class Xth will be functional by 2023.
Rules and Code of Conduct
- They should always be well-mannered to others in and out of school.
- There should be no vulgarity in their talk and behaviour.
- They should accept whatever work is assigned to them as their rightful share.
- They should always be ready to lend a helping hand.
- They should be honest and never cheat or be unfair at tests, exams and play.
- They should rise when any teacher or visitor comes to talk to them.
- They should never bully anyone. Should report any such incident to the teachers.
- They should respect the school property and report any damage they may observe, to the teachers.
- They should never hesitate to say “NO” when asked or tempted to do a thing which they feel is wrong.
- They should respect the liberty and rights of others.
- They should not discriminate their peer or teachers irrespective of their caste, colour and creed.
- They should take pride in wearing their school uniform.
- They should pay respect to the Constitution, the National Flag, the National Anthem and any national code of conduct.