Admission opens for Classes Nursery to Class IX Academic session 2022-23.
Registrations open at school office between 9 am to 4 pm on weekdays.
Admission Process for All Classes
- Visit the school office, fill up the Pre-Registration Form and submit in the office.
- The BIPF Admission Coordinator will get back to you to answer your queries and collect the required information.
- Parents/Guardian along with the child will be invited to school for counseling.
- Parents/Guardian can collect the application form free of cost.
- Parents may register the child’s name by paying Rs. 500/- as Registration Fee.
Age for Eligibility
Document To Be Submitted Along With Application Form
- 3 PP Size Photographs of Student
- Passport size Photographs of Father/Mother or Guardian
- ** Original Transfer Certificate (Applicable to Std I and above)
- ** Original Copy of Report Card (Previous Class)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Certificate/s of outstanding achievements
- Copy of Certificate of Disability (if applicable)
- Copy of Proof of residence (Ration card / Voter Card / Adhara card)
- Copy of immunization record of child
- Copy of Mark Statement
- Declaration Form
Documents in Original Required For Verification to be Returned
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Outstanding Achievements
- Certificate of Disability (if applicable)
- Proof of residence (Ration card / Voter Card / Aadhar Card)
- Immunization Record
- ** For Pre-primary students Transfer Certificate & report Card not mandatory.
- Admission will be confirmed after depositing the requisite fee in the nominated bank of the School (OBC, Choudwar) and after verifying all documents as submitted with application form.
Admission Process in Cashless
TBS operates totally cashless. Transactions are done through Gateway or Bank Challan.
After Admission Guaranteed
- TBS Medical Form
- TBS Transport Requisition Form