The BIPF School Philosophy
Our approach to education is built on the philosophy that each individual has the capacity to achieve their highest potential through learning, hard-work, pursuit of meaningful goals as well as responsibility towards their own future. Our curriculum design and delivery is based on continuous-learning, grit, result-orientation, and future readiness. We are committed to communicating and collaborating with parents to ensure each student’s success.
At The BIPF School we believes that while each student is a unique individual, they are also part of their families, future work-places and larger communities. So, while we focus on creating self-reliant, self-motivated and strong individuals, we also concentrate on building positive, engaged and compassionate citizens who embody a strong sense of serving others.
At the BIPF school children are taught to imbibe the following:
• Self-Belief: Believing in yourself
• Hardwork: Putting in their best effort towards goals and persevering through obstacles
• Self-Reliance : Take responsibility and ownership of their own future.
• Compassion: Respectful, kind and committed to working with peers and serving society.
• Adaptability: Ability to evolve and invest in presonal growth in order to succeed in an ever changing global environment.