For your clear understanding of the entire process, we have mentioned below the steps – in sequential order- for the admission of your child to The BIPF School.
Step 1: Procurement of pre-registration form through school admission office / download from the website.
• Interaction with prospective students and their parents
• Topics for area of strength assessment of the child-applicant (Written and Oral) :
• Nursery to Grade 2 : Interaction with child and parents
• Class 3 to 5: English and Mathematics
• Weightage: Written- 75%, and oral interaction – 25% (to assess the candidate‘s areas of strength in intelligence, personality, and confidence)
Step 3: Intimation to be given by the school to the parents for date of admission and other formalities.
Step 4: Filling up of Application form, Medical form and Transport form (if Transport is required)
Step 5 : Admission process, document-formalities, and other important aspects to be completed at the time of admission
Please bring the following at the time of admission: