We ignite the creative side in a child
At The BIPF School , we strongly believe, that education is way beyond chalk and talk. It is extremely important to lay emphasis on the performing arts. Our aim is to make every child actively participate in art,craft,music & theatre for shaping the personality.
• Provide the resources they need for creative expression.
• Allowing the kids the freedom and autonomy to explore their ideas and do what they want.
• Encourage children to read for pleasure and participate in the arts.
• Give children the opportunity to express “divergent thought.”
• Do activities that implement multiple senses
The Parent-Teacher Partnership
“A positive parent-teacher relationship helps your child feel good about school and be successful in school,” advises Diane Levin, Ph.D., professor of education at Wheelock College. “It demonstrates to your child that he can trust his teacher, because you do. This positive relationship makes a child feel like the important people in his life are working together.”
Communicating well is a key factor for making this relationship work. “Communication on both sides is extremely important,” “The parents need information about what and how their child is learning, and the teacher needs important feedback from the parent about the child’s academic and social development.”
Organising Opportunities & activities for interaction with resource persons, tutors and school counsellors.
• Parents Orientation Program
• Parent’s & School community awareness programs
• Feedback & Suggestions Mechansism